How long has it been since you last visited the dentist? If it has been longer than six months since your last dental checkup, we encourage you to contact us today at Family Dentistry of Rockwall to schedule your next appointment. It is essential to visit our office regularly for dental exams and cleanings to keep your smile healthy. During these routine dental exams and cleanings, Dr. Lisa K. Attaway and her team will:
- Check your teeth for signs of cavities, tooth decay, trauma, or other damage
- Evaluate your gums for signs of periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Take digital X-rays to check for dental problems that cannot be seen by the unaided eye
- Gently yet thoroughly clean your teeth, removing plaque and tartar (hardened plaque) that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease
- Polish your teeth to give your smile a healthy, radiant shine
As needed, we will recommend further dental treatment to keep your smile healthy and functional. We strive to treat any dental problems as early as possible to avoid more serious damage and pain in the future. If you would like to learn more about the importance of regular dental exams and teeth cleanings in or if you need to schedule your next appointment at our office, we welcome you to contact us today.