If you do not take care of your teeth, they can easily be knocked out, loosened, or lost to decay. Teeth must be given the same care and attention throughout life because even the smallest of neglectful acts can slowly deteriorate your teeth over time.
Bad habits can lead to missing teeth. Ask yourself if any of the following apply to you:
– You fail to keep your oral health care at its peak by avoiding daily habits such as brushing and flossing.
– You avoid oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can certify that your mouth is healthy.
– You take unnecessary risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by not wearing mouth or face guards.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, which could indicate gum disease.
– You have severe tooth decay and are in need of a tooth extraction.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Family Dentistry of Rockwall, schedule a visit with Dr. Lisa K. Attaway at our dentist office in Rockwall, Texas. We can be reached by calling us at 972-772-3900 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you restore your natural smile!